First time since it was paved 12 or more years ago and it has begun to show its age.
Between patching the holes, caulking the cracks, cleaning and sealcoating, about a six hour job.
Then we had some more fun
On Saturday we got the east side eve ends of the house filled with insulation . . . a brutal job.
with an insulation blowing machine that mostly did not cooperate all that well
Annie manned the machine and between fits and starts we managed to blow in nine bundles or about 900 cubic feet, filling the eve ends behind the upstairs knee walls on one side of the house completely.
It was a messy and frustrating job.
But now it's insulated and closed in
And I can finish taping and mudding the stairwell
Hopefully we will notice a difference this winter.