As we had other plans for the weekend we made a run up to Richmond on Wednesday and got a little bit done on Ben's shack . It don't seem like much , and I definitely was not on my best game so there was a bit of three steps forward and two steps back , but we managed to get the gable ends closed in and had no disasters that could not be corrected with plan B .
See the gap between the window framing and the vent framing above . The top cross piece on the window framing should have been higher . Yes , The back wall was the first one I framed out and I neglected to add the inch and a half to my glass dimensions up-and-down for the thickness of the window casing I will be adding to the glass . So that was one of the three steps forward and two back . Had to waste some time fixing that .